Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the reader) and Bolta Hindustan.
This following sets out the terms and conditions on which you may use the content on
com.com website, boltahindustan.com.com’s mobile browser site, Bolta Hindustan instore Applications
2) Registration Access and Use
We welcome users to register on our digital platforms. We offer the below mentioned registration services which may be subject to change in the future. All changes will be appended in the terms and conditions page and communicated to existing users by email.
Registration services are offered for individual subscribers only. If multiple individuals propose to access the same account or for corporate accounts kindly contact or write in to us. Subscription rates will vary for multiple same time access.
On registration, we expect you to provide Bolta Hindustan with an accurate and complete information of the compulsory fields. We also expect you to keep the information secure, specifically access passwords. Kindly update the information periodically to keep your account relevant. Bolta Hindustan will rely on any information you provide to us.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, you will choose a user name and password (“ID”). You are not allowed to share your ID or give access to your account to anyone else. Bolta Hindustan Premium subscription does not allow multiple users on a network or within an organization to use the same ID.
User Generated Content
com includes comments sections, blogs and other interactive features that allow interaction between users and between users and Bolta Hindustan. We call the information posted by or contributed by users “User Generated Content” or “UGC”.
If you wish to view or participate by way of UGC then you must comply with specific rules and guidelines. We also recommend that you read our Comments Guidelines which provide further guidance in relation to commenting on Boltahindustan.com.
You are responsible for all the content of any of your UGC that you or we publish. You are financially responsible to us for any claim against us by any third party that your UGC is not in accordance with the UGC policy
You further agree that you will:
* Only publish UGC that is your original content and will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party when publishing UGC. Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC with recommendations to buy or not buy a particular share or other investment or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any share or other investment.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful.
* Not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
* Respectfully challenge different points of view but not personally attack other commentators.
* Not disguise the origin of any UGC and not impersonate any person or entity (including Bolta Hindustan employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any connection with any person or entity.
* Not post or otherwise publish any UGC unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic.
* Not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Boltahindustan.com.com or any computer software or equipment.
* Not collect or store other users personal data.
* Not restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
* Comply with the guidelines for commenting set out in our Commenting FAQ.
It is not possible for Bolta Hindustan to fully monitor all UGC published on boltahindustan.com.com but where we have actually received notice of any UGC that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review that UGC, decide whether to remove it from boltahindustan.com.com and act accordingly. This may include banning a user from participation in UGC on Boltahindustan.com.com. If you believe that any UGC published on boltahindustan.com.com infringes any legal rights that you may have or is not allowed under these terms and conditions, please notify us immediately with specific details by contacting us at email@example.com
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
If you are a user whose principal address or principal use of Bolta Hindustan Digital services occurs in any jurisdiction across the world then these terms and conditions will be subject to Indian law. In this case, to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, both you and we agree that the competent courts in New Delhi, India will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions.
You may not license or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any individual, organization or entity but if we do so we will ensure that any company/individual/entity to whom we transfer our rights or obligations will continue to honour your rights under them. Any resultant changes to the terms and conditions will be intimated to you via email and updated on this website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Bolta Hindustan for your use of the Bolta Hindustan website, Bolta Hindustan mobile and other digital products and services from Bolta Hindustan. They supersede all previous communications, representations and arrangements, either written or oral.
All Content created and published on the digital platforms under the url http://www.boltahindustan.com.com the mobile browser site, applications, Bolta Hindustan E-paper belong to Bolta Hindustan and its licensors who own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) No intellectual property rights in any of the content are transferred to you while you consume the content on this platform. “BH” and “Bolta Hindustan” are registered trade marks of Bolta Hindustan and you may not use them without prior written permission from Bolta Hindustan. You are permitted to use the content on this platform only as set out in our Copyright Policy.
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Validity
These terms and conditions were published on 1st April 2018 and replace with immediate effect the terms and conditions previously published.